We found an interesting article about protecting your family's health. We thought it would be good to share. As responsible adults, we can never assume that quality health insurance equates to happy, healthy children. No, we adults need to do the heavy lifting. As role models to our kids, we teach them that everyone must make their own healthy choices. In that spirit, whether you’re a parent or teacher, this guide has the information to help our youth lead healthier, happier lives.
- Part I: The Current State of Family Health Care Coverage
- Part II: How Can I Best Protect My Family’s Health?
- Part III: Taking Charge of Your Family’s Nutrition
- Part IV: Working Exercise into Your Family’s Lifestyle
- Part V: Why You Can’t Overlook the Importance of Personal Hygiene
- Part VI: Consulting a Physician With or Without Health Insurance
- Part VII: A Healthy Family’s Guide to Health Insurance Resources